These past 7 days have been awful. Last Tuesday was the anniversary of my father's death, Wednesday night I had my accident, and Monday I found out that not only did I total my car, but I also found out that the people that hit me filed a claim and since I have liability, no one is paying for my car.
Then today is my mom's bride's lunch that her office is throwing her, and I stuck my foot in my mouth really bad at work yesterday. I can't even bare to talk about it but it was really bad not-pc infront of someone older and I just keep kicking myself and hoping I didn't offend them.
Last night I didn't get enough sleep because I swear it was the apocalypse outside. It was like 3:45am and it sounded like the whole world was crashing down. By the time I was drug out of bed by my mom and made a little blanket cocoon for myself on the couch, it was downgraded from a tornado watch to a severe thunder storm. I was grateful then and went straight back to bed, but today I realize that it being so quick means that the winds were really blowing strong in order for it to move by so fast.
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
my goodness.
Posted by MrsB72008 at 7:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment