Oy. vey. I tried on my wedding dress on Tuesday night, and my beautiful silk, embroidered confection of a gown doesn't ZIP UP! Sadface... Just when I got on a role with cooking and have gained some confidence in the kitchen, now most of the stuff I make is a no-go and my waistline is suffering the consequences of cooking good food. So, on top of an outlet for therapy and an online cookbook, blogger is now going to be a food diary and support system for that as well. I have to find lighter recipes and learn to cook with more respect for my body. The trick will be doing that, all while making things that Jason won't turn his nose up at.
Once a week I'm going to do a check in with my weight and measurements so I can chart my progress.
I'm so sad :( This means I'm also going to be breaking a sweat on a regular basis... Something I absolutely abhorr doing. One thing I'm going to make a point to do is lots of abs. I want to build up my core for more than one reason. 1) to look hott in a bikini, and 2) to improve my posture before the wedding
The good thing is, I'll have a sexy little body to show off some cute clothes with this summer. It appears that we're going to Miami for our honeymoon, and I don't want to look like a tourist in boxy, bulky clothes that hide my figure. Since I've gained this weight, I've lost all self esteem and feeling beautiful, compared to 4 years ago when I thought I was skinny, tan, and goregous. I felt irresistable, now I feel like a boring housewife in boring clothes. I think I need to make a point to post a motivational picture on a regular basis, so I can motivate myself to achieve big things. For me, I think the biggest motivation will be pictures of myself before I gained all this weight, so I'll remind myself that I haven't always been this way and I can do it again.
0 comments:
Post a Comment