Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Weight Watchers...?

Well, I'm still trying to lose weight! I've gotten down from 149 in February to 142 as of right now, so I'm very happy that I've lost 7 lbs! Does it sound like a lot? Well, no, but those 7 lbs were very hard to get off my body.



In celebration, I ordered my honeymoon bikini:

Let me just say that I look nothing like her. Absolutely nothing... As a matter of fact, my left thigh weighs as much as she does. But, I'm comfortable with how I look in it, and that's all that matters to me.

But, I did discover something very cool. I found that they have a weight watchers calculator here, and I remember that my magic number with WW for the points system is 21, so I think I'm going to start doing the points system again... I might even start journalling here!

Let's see how it goes...

Starting out: 21

Breakfast:

Reg. coffee with sugar and non-dairy creamer: 2 points

Glazed doughnut: 5 points *dies inside*

Total left after breakfast: 14

Dude. I'm never eating doughnuts again. What was I thinking?!?! I only have 14 points to get me to the end of the day. I'm going to die.

Lunch:

Amy's Kitchen Non-Dairy Rice and Bean Burrito: 6 points

A handful of fresh salad w/ Wish Bone Salad Spritzer in Aisan Silk: 1 point

Diet Coke: Big fat 0!

Total left after lunch: 7

Not bad! I'm taking a piyo (pilates + yoga) or spinning class tonight so hopefully I will burn off that doughnut and it will be as if it never happened :) Plus, may I say that that 7 point lunch was DELICIOUS! It was so yummy, AND it was filling. I went to publix on my lunch break and I was happy to find that they had their bags of salad mix on sale 2 for 1. So I'll be eating meals like that a heck of a lot more often! I also bought enough of those burritos to last me until the end of the week.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com